We are happy to announce the availability of Coagmento Collaboratory – an open-source toolkit for constructing user studies with individual or collaborative users.
Coagmento Collaboratory is a version of Coagmento designed to be:
- Modularized: Coagmento Collaboratory splits up functionality into separate classes which are easier to understand and maintain
- Extendable: We provide stateless web-services so you can develop your own tools on top of our framework.
- Documented: Coagmento Collaboratory is well documented through GitHub.
The framework contains the following:
- Core classes which provide the foundation for Coagmento Collaboratory giving APIs for accessing user data (Bookmarks, Snippets, etc.) and research studies (Projects, Stages)
- Web-services for accessing the core classes through HTTP requests
- The Firefox plugin which uses the web-services as an example of practical usage of Coagmento Collaboratory
Find more information and download links from http://www.coagmento.org/collaboratory.php. Note that we are still continuing to do more development and welcome contributions from others interested in this project. Comments and feedback always welcome!